Friday, September 3, 2010

No...this isn't the official first post. It's me, procrastinating!

As most of you know, I've been developing Gutsy Girls Adventures--a company that seeks to empower women and girls to take risks, develop confidence, and make healthy life choices through experiential, risk-taking activities. This company is still in it's crawling stage, but meantime, as the visionary behind the company, I've decided to declare myself the "Original Gutsy Girl" and start a blog about the crazy adventures (and misadventures) I'm experiencing. And those of you who know me well...know that I'm never short on looking for the next, new, exciting, and sometimes RIDICULOUS feat. But this isn't all about ME...it's about YOU too. And maybe a little inspiration to push the fear aside, take a risk, and challenge yourself to do something you never thought possible! I'm just the guinea pig.

First blog will be unveiled SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment